Learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur…..
Here is a list of entrepreneurial skills and mindsets you need to be able to bring out your “A” game when you are starting out your business as an entrepreneur. In dedication for all who are willing to sacrifice time and money today in order to gain the unfair advantage in the future.
1. Be a man/woman of your word , cultivate it in yourself to gain respect and integrity
2. Call AND email – build a relationship with your followers or customers
3. Consistent behavior demands respect and attracts faithful following
4. Pay close attention to every detail – an observant leader can peel back the layers of a problem
5. The new network marketing formula is win(self)-win(partners)-win(society) situation – don’t think otherwise
6. Focus to a single strategy, don’t jump from one to another in short period of time
7. If it takes a thousand Failures to succeed, fail a Thousand Times and never give up until you succeed
8. If you face a brick wall. Don’t bang your head against the wall – work with your strengths and outsource the rest
9. Be kind but firm to your employees
10. Adopt the Cindy Crawford motto and never point out your flaws but do admit to your mistakes
11. You always have a choice, people don’t make it for you!
12. People will try and destroy your dreams – protect your dreams as if it were your life
13. Perception is reality – you’re always creating an impression
14. The art of persuasion is vital for entrepreneurs in the making
15. People only want to hear what they want to, the rest are just details
16. Generosity looks good on both sides
17. Have thorough conversations & debates – they’re the best way to generate creative ideas
18. Health is most important – don’t use half of your life to make money and spend the other half to recuperate
19. FEAR: False Expectations Appearing Real
20. Inspirations and aspirations are needed to create quality leaders
21. Fear is a dream killer
22. The situation is always neutral, it is how you perceive the situation that determines the outcome!
Ready to jump into entrepreneurship? You don’t have to create a business to be an entrepreneur. You only have to realize that everything you ever wanted is just beyond your comfort zone.
“This list should be part of a course that EVERY college student takes in their first semester. It is not just for entrepreneurs, but for every person in corporate America! Too many people do not get exposed to this list until it is too late!!!”
New Here? Subscribeto my Rss Feed to get my latest Updates
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!